The holidays are here and to celebrate, I have created a Christmas Countdown full of great tips, resources, and giveaways. Make sure you tune in daily, now through December 24th, to make sure you don’t miss a thing!
Today, I’m happy to share with you the 12 conscious parenting/living blogs that most inspire me…
- ElizasWords Eliza Swords has been providing readings and council for ten years. With a Masters degree in Spiritual Psychology, Eliza writes to share herself with the intention of healing and helping others.
- OnlyHereOnlyNow Thomas Ross is a writer who shares his wonderful talent with the written word through an expression of spirituality and inspiration for his readers.
- Brighter Side of Life Christine is a writer sharing positive thoughts, adventures of life, and her quest for purpose.
- Intentional Conscious Parenting Carol and Stacy are two Moms that jointly write a very in depth blog that incorporates both yoga, energy, and conscious parenting.
- MommyPants! A wonderful eco Mama that exudes gratitude and positivity in her posts.
- Mama Papa Buba Very crafty with her kids, provides great conscious parenting activities.
- Don’t Mess With Mama A Mom that is incredibly into organic food, eating gluten free, and posting insightful reviews.
- ConsciousParents.org A Mom that is interested in self-discovery and writing about her experiences through conscious parenting.
- Powder Room Playground She blogs daily with “Stream of Conscious” posts. I like that she blogs every single day, very consistent. Daily she asks questions about motherhood, making time for the kids, and goes deeper than just surface level subjects.
- The Rehan Family A very informative Mom who is very health conscious about food for her children, posts often about charities she works with, and she does fun reviews + giveaways!
- Discover Sukha Emily Ness writes to share her deep interest in all that allows us to be our best selves. She enjoys sharing her journey in hope to allow others to discover their true and perfect being in a state of sukha.
- Yoga Namastacy Stacy McCarthy is a yogi whose intention is to help others experience freedom and joy in life through awakening the yoga body, mind, and spirit.